Friday, February 11, 2011

Garlic Bread

Something simple, I know. I love making garlic bread, and everyone who's had it, loves it too :D
I'm now in the habit of making it in bulk and freezing it - that is, with hot dog rolls, sliced in half, garlic butter (which is just butter and garlic obviously :p ) slathered on the open sides and some tuscan seasoning sprinkled on it, chili too if I feel like it. Wrapped tightly with baking paper seperating the buttered sides and then popping them into the freezer.
It's great for an emergency snack or whenever you feel like having it. :)


If I'm after something a little fancier to impress friends - I use single slices of bread, buttered up with plenty of garlic butter. Grab a toothpick and roll the bread up from a corner, on an angle. Secure with the toothpick through it, spray with a little olive oil if you want and bake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment