Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Have been a bit slack lately

I guess we all get to that point at one stage or another and forget about the upkeep of blog-writing.. I have been busy completing my Cert IV in Information Technology, then had 3 weeks off (of which I was struck down with a flu/lung infection, now going into week 4, yay go me!) and have started my Diploma just this week. While I have been doing the usual cooking, much of it hasn't really been blog-worthy, as the recipes are already up here somewhere anyway.
But just for the sake of posting, here's some photos of some of the food we've enjoyed recently...

Epic hamburgers, on huge buns with lettuce, tomato, chilli onion, homemade meat patties, cheese, bacon, egg, tomato sauce and creamy Hellmann's mayo :)  - And no, Frosty doesn't eat all 4.. 2 is always leftover for lunch the next day :)

Creamy tarragon chicken with spiced cous-cous. It's one of those help-yourself-type meals.

Chicken stuffed with sun-dried tomato, spinach and Brie cheese wrapped in Prosciutto, with a side of Dutch carrots, steamed potatoes and spinach.

Pizza night from a new local pizzeria.. That's my leftovers "Medium" inside the "Large" box. Large box wouldn't fit in the fridge, Frosty had 4 slices leftover of it, of which had to go onto a plate just to fit in the fridge.

And here's what I baked this morning, Bacon, cheese and fresh corn muffins. Moist, healthy and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment